Saturday, February 5, 2011

A New Day

So far, today is a pretty good day. I woke up this morning to find that my back isn't in as much pain as it was in since Tuesday night, after shoveling some snow. I expect the pain to be gone by tomorrow, or most of it, since I'm seeing my girlfriend tomorrow.

Also, I was messing around with people on Call of Duty Black Ops with my friends. We were playing wager matches of One in the Chamber and we would all camp out somewhere, wait until most of the people are dead, then waste the rest of the time in the match, as well as moving ourselves up so the other players would be out of the money. Many laughs were had.

So, that was basically my day so far, and I hope tomorrow's an even better one since I'm seeing my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment